Over the years, I’ve had fun mocking the silly extremism of the environmental movement.
- Some environmentalists don’t believe in bathing,
- How about the environmentalists who sterilize themselves to avoid carbon-producing children,
- Or consider the environmentalists who produce/use hand-cranked vibrators to reduce their carbon footprint.
- There are also environmentalist who claim that climate change causes AIDS.
- Environmentalists assert that you’re racist if you oppose their agenda.
- And environmentalists put together a ranking implying that Cuba is better than the United States.
- The environmentalists who choose death to lower their carbon footprints.
That being said, protecting the environment is a worthy and important goal.
And that’s why some of us want to give the private sector a bigger role.
John Stossel, for instance, has a must-watch video on how capitalism can save endangered rhinos.
Professor Philip Booth expands…
View original post 731 more words