I’ve shared several quizzes that people can take to see whether they are libertarian, some of which are very simple and some of which are very nuanced and complex.
- The Definitive Political Orientation test.
- The Circle test.
- The Libertarian Purity test.
- The 8 Values test.
- The world’s smallest political quiz.
I’ve also shared many examples of statist hypocrisy.
- Six examples from 2014.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s giant carbon footprint.
- John Kerry’s money in tax havens.
- Rich leftists with kids in private school while fighting school choice for poor kids.
- Celebratory leftists dodging their tax obligations.
So I guess I shouldn’t be surprised to see that someone on the left wants to play this game by combing the concept of quizzes and hypocrisy. I don’t know R.J. Eskow, but he has a quiz on a left-wing website that’s designed to ostensibly measure libertarian hypocrisy.
View original post 1,526 more words